– There should be no sharp differences of more than 4mm in any 300mm flatness of wall
– Floors up to 6m across can be a max of 4mm out of level per metre and a maximum of 25mm out for larger spans.
– Fracturing occurs when screeded floors are drying out and due to this shrinkages can occur, but this is normal.
– The door frame should not be distorted when opening and max 10mm out of plumb over the height of the frame. Inspectors should be checking this.
– The gap between the underside ofa n internal door and unfinished floor should be min 5mm and max 22mm
– The gap between the door and the head of jamb should be max 5mm, fire doors may be different.
– For square reveals 200mm deep the deviation should be no more than 8mm.
Check book for more details on tolerances